Rooster PICs wanted

Pics
Rupert, the EE
He's a mix, and another one of my sister's roosters. I don't have any roos at my house, just some ladies. I am hoping to get a photo of her White Faced Black Spanish rooster, Beast. He is very showy.
IMG_20220823_123046.jpg

Wow those are some beautiful looking Orps! I have always wanted some chocolate mottled but I haven't found a breeder yet

They were beautiful! I think a lot of people underestimate how pretty Chocolate can be because it outwardly looks like it's just brown, but in person they can have that same green or purplish sheen to their feathers like Black chickens do, so it's a truly spectacular variety in the right lighting. :love

Those boys came from Carolina Rare Chicks eggs, if that helps you in your search for them. I don't know of anyone else with them, but I haven't done any searching for them, either. I actually went to them intending to order just solid Chocolate and then I saw the Chocolate Mottled and had to change plans for them. 😍 All of that is moot if you aren't in the U.S., of course.

Big Boy, Bear… Easter egger View attachment 3233533
Big boy, Claw, Easter egger.
View attachment 3233534
Big boy, Hei Hei, Black Copper MaransView attachment 3233536
Big boy, Kai (pronounced Ky), Mosaic
View attachment 3233535

These are just 4/6 of my big boys. I also have a silver spangled Hamburg named Kermit, &EE/Hamburg named Peacock Peake. And 8 bantam roo’s (ugh) named Taz, Jaws, Markus, Simon, Julius, Biscuit, Ralph, & Mike.
thats cool they are all pretty
Here's a drawing of my sister's bantam Cochin rooster, Truffles. I only had a hot pink felt pen at the time, but he's really black and white Columbian.
oh wow thats cool

They were beautiful! I think a lot of people underestimate how pretty Chocolate can be because it outwardly looks like it's just brown, but in person they can have that same green or purplish sheen to their feathers like Black chickens do, so it's a truly spectacular variety in the right lighting. :love

Those boys came from Carolina Rare Chicks eggs, if that helps you in your search for them. I don't know of anyone else with them, but I haven't done any searching for them, either. I actually went to them intending to order just solid Chocolate and then I saw the Chocolate Mottled and had to change plans for them. 😍 All of that is moot if you aren't in the U.S., of course.
I wanted some Buff Laced Brahma’s from Carolina Rare Chicks. I will have to look into them again.

Back
Top Bottom