Roosters attacking children

why do people think that its more humane to euthanise an animal then kill it any other way,, your overdosing them on drugs, or stopping their heart till its brain dies. < sorry OP just a thought...,BUT,, where are you located,, i will take them both and teach them how to behave,, rooster reds page pretty much spells it out,, and i basically do the same thing. and havent found a roo i couldnt teach....yet
wink.png

I don't believe a quick knife to the throat is anymore inhumane than anything else, its quick. These are hard times and there might be a family out there who could use a meal sell him at a local auction if you rehome him you should tell the new owners he is a problem with children.

when re-homing a roo,, give him a home with a person that KNOWS what a roo is, and what he is SUPPOSE to do,, not someone that wants to cuddle it, and think its a dog. instincts in the end will always override lessons. that is why they say never keep a wild animal, because its WILD,,, a roo in his own way is like that,, his instincts tell him to protect, and to strive to be alpha.

Back
Top Bottom