Roosters

Well..... I have neighbors with chickens and I can hear both the egg songs and the crowing, but the neighbor with the rooster is farther away, so crowing is probably louder, not that is bothers me. As for my rooster I enjoy hearing him crow, I don't hear him while I'm in the house, but the chicken coop isn't right up to the house so I don't know. I would encourage you to keep a rooster if you got one. They make good protectors, have fun personalities, maintain order in the flock, not to mention how beautiful they are.
big_smile.png
There are good roosters and bad roosters, but a good rooster is definitely worth having.
big_smile.png

Zaxby's2 :

Well..... I have neighbors with chickens and I can hear both the egg songs and the crowing, but the neighbor with the rooster is farther away, so crowing is probably louder, not that is bothers me. As for my rooster I enjoy hearing him crow, I don't hear him while I'm in the house, but the chicken coop isn't right up to the house so I don't know. I would encourage you to keep a rooster if you got one. They make good protectors, have fun personalities, maintain order in the flock, not to mention how beautiful they are.
big_smile.png
There are good roosters and bad roosters, but a good rooster is definitely worth having.
big_smile.png

Thanks for the advice.​

Back
Top Bottom