Rosalind is soooo grounded!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by eenie114, Oct 8, 2010.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

[​IMG] My RIR pullet Rosalind decided to throw a party while I was gone. She's grounded until she's 2! Early bedtimes, and no Facecoop! Oh, and she can tell Mister she won't be going to that dance. [​IMG]
    Translation: We didn't shut the door quite hard enough, and came home to Rosalind, Henny Penny, anf Cranky in the family room. [​IMG] Thankfully, they didn't make too big a mess. [​IMG]

2. SuziQ991

SuziQ991 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2009
    Missouri
    [​IMG] Did they raid the cabinets and eat all the chips?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  3. chica57

chica57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2009
    [​IMG] I hope they werent watching chicken hoarders on animal planet!!!! [​IMG]

4. mychookschick

mychookschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2009
    Maine
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA------- OMW! My parents have a heart attack when the chickens are in the GARAGE! (not literally, just a figure of speech!) WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY DO IF THEY FOUND THEM IN THE HOUSE?!?!?! This is me: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] This is them: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL

5. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    You really shouldn't be so hard on them, you admitted you did not shut the door hard enough . such a temptaion, ida probley gone in too...LOL:lol:

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by