*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I agree with you about where you get your ducks I'm a firm believer now that if you'd like your ducks to EVER come near you get them day-old or hatch yourself! Lol. I too have runners of all colors I started with a blue hen and black drake that were a week old. I adopted a buff mama and 5 ducklings about 2 months later and rescued a blue drake and a chocolate drake a little later one of the ducklings turned out to be mallard colored!

I agree with you about where you get your ducks I'm a firm believer now that if you'd like your ducks to EVER come near you get them day-old or hatch yourself! Lol. I too have runners of all colors I started with a blue hen and black drake that were a week old. I adopted a buff mama and 5 ducklings about 2 months later and rescued a blue drake and a chocolate drake a little later one of the ducklings turned out to be mallard colored!
pop.gif

Haha!! Well I wouldn't eat straw bedding either!!! I was surprised to see this girl laid an egg in the tub this morning! She bought herself a few days at Uncle Toms Duck Spa due to a limp. So now she gets warm Epsom baths, warm leg wraps and all the peas she can eat!! With 20 domestic ducks this is becoming fairly routine. They'll spend usually 2-5 days at the spa, receiving niacin supplements in their water and food, Epsom baths and leg wraps. I've learned so much from the advice of people here! Thank you all so much!!!!

Last edited:
Haha!! Well I wouldn't eat straw bedding either!!! I was surprised to see this girl laid an egg in the tub this morning! She bought herself a few days at Uncle Toms Duck Spa due to a limp. So now she gets warm Epsom baths, warm leg wraps and all the peas she can eat!! With 20 domestic ducks this is becoming fairly routine. They'll spend usually 2-5 days at the spa, receiving niacin supplements in their water and food, Epsom baths and leg wraps. I've learned so much from the advice of people here! Thank you all so much!!!!
What a sweet baby. I guess when you have the urge there isn't much you can do about it.

Well I thought that with the stress of being cornered and caught (first time I've ever picked her up!) and put Ina strange new place, she might not lay. Honestly I'm not sure who IS laying! I was pleasantly surprised and happy to see that my Ducky Dayspa gets her approval! Lol

Back
Top Bottom