*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Pics
That's what I was thinking, but I'm worried because the air sacs are still not very big, I wanted to keep the hum down as long as possible... I'm so stuck right now! But on a good note, there's no internal pipping as of midnight last night, so I'm going to candle again in a few hrs and go from there
fl.gif
. Thank you! I didn't feel any tapping, I SWORE I heard a peep from the bator (while I was standing there staring for at least 30 mins watching for IDK what LOL), but my brooder with my 4 2 week old chicks in it is in my bedroom, so I couldn't tell, my DH thinks I'm nuts LOL! (but got all excited when he saw the eggs moving
gig.gif
) No pipping as of midnight, so I'm just keeping VERY close eye on them (and PRAYING nothing happens while I go pick my car up from the shop and get my kids from school now LOL).
fl.gif
everything will work out. My kids will be very upset if these two don't make it like the other one! I'm gonna run out now, and hopefully everything is OK when i get back lol.
Keep us posted! Eggxciting !

Keep us posted! Eggxciting !
I will! I got home and ran right to the bator (DH laughed at me cause I almost ran him over to get past him LOL!) So far no external pips, and I just candled them, there's no internal pipping either. The air sacs got a bit bigger, but not even close to where they need to be for hatching, I'm praying they don't start to hatch until they get bigger
fl.gif
. I really hope they aren't small because I had the humidity too high, I'll feel like crap if it's my fault something happened to them (and my kids will prob be pretty mad at me lol) If all goes well we will hopefully have 2 ducklings on May 6th
love.gif

they are lovely.... but I am hoping to show, how do your do when/if you show them?
Sorry I have zero interest in showing. For show birds there is a guy named Walt who has show Runners. Trying t remember his screen name. He has posted on many of these Runner Duck threads, maybe even this one.If I can find his profile I'll put it here

We originally asked for 3 Khaki Campbell ducklings...instead we got 2 muscovy ducklings and a full grown Indian Runner....Richard.

We didn't really know what to do with him. He would hide in his run from us all day. Even when we let the ducklings out in the run he seemed sad.

Last night my husband brought home a mirror and made Richard the happiest duck in Dallas! He was just so lonely!

hi can anybody help??? my little runner duckling looks like its trying to do back flips (its 2 days old) my other runner ducklings that hatched a week ago are fine. whats wrong with my duck???
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom