*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Pics

Little ducklings house.

Finally manage to get up pics of the duck houses!

big ducks house which I've still not finished painting! They all just free range around the garden. The lil ducks are starting to gang up on the bigguns and seem really protective of me!
Very nice! They have a lovely garden to wonder in.
woot.gif

Thank You!!! Here are the girls and Micheal is grey and white. Sorry this is the best photo I have at the moment. It looks really odd but they are so elusive that I cannot get a good photo!
hide.gif

Last edited:
I know aren't they just hilarious? I always think that it looks just like they are trying not to be ducks when they walk or run because they don't waddle and they move SO quickly!

I know, funny things! I've had so many people say to me that they look like they should have arms - yawn! Mine can't seem to be able to keep up with their feet, they shoot off and then seem a bit shocked when they try to stop so they end up leaning toward as if to put the breaks on!

I know, funny things! I've had so many people say to me that they look like they should have arms - yawn! Mine can't seem to be able to keep up with their feet, they shoot off and then seem a bit shocked when they try to stop so they end up leaning toward as if to put the breaks on!
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom