*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Ducks mate in the presence of water. A small kiddie pool will do the trick, and the water can be shallow (depending on the breed).
Instant duckling... just add water
gig.gif
sooooo true!

Edit: of course mine don't even wait for the water...

Last edited:
Ha ha! I love it! And what a beautiful chocolate runner!
droolin.gif

That is actually Noir our mostly white Black Runner (it is hard to tell on photos sometimes).
Here is Dove our "beautiful chocolate runner"
big_smile.png
(She doesn't have quite as much white on her even though she is actually a little older.)

OK, I admit it... this was just an excuse to post another pic while I am pining for my new babies (who should be in a box and on the way by now
love.gif
.)

That is actually Noir our mostly white Black Runner (it is hard to tell on photos sometimes).
Here is Dove our "beautiful chocolate runner"
big_smile.png
(She doesn't have quite as much white on her even though she is actually a little older.)

OK, I admit it... this was just an excuse to post another pic while I am pining for my new babies (who should be in a box and on the way by now
love.gif
.)

So lovely!
love.gif

My runners are trying to hatch right now. . lots of hatching drama.
sad.png
Hopefully all turns out well and I'll have new runner picts to post in a day or so. .

So lovely!
love.gif

My runners are trying to hatch right now. . lots of hatching drama.
sad.png
Hopefully all turns out well and I'll have new runner picts to post in a day or so. .
You are much braver than I am! I couldn't handle hatching. They are even smaller and more precious than when they arrive in a box a couple days old and you have a base mortality rate plus you have to get the temperature and the humidity just right and they need to be rotated, but not disturbed too much and
barnie.gif
then you have to deal with whatever sex you get. I would be in a padded room for sure! But after YOU deal with all that... I would LOVE to see all the pictures
big_smile.png
love.gif
pop.gif

They sure look like they could be, but there is no way to get harlequins out of trouts.... Unless you got ducks from someone that was breeding for harlequin runners in a previous generation. Do you have photos of you adult ducks?

Back
Top Bottom