Runner Duck Hatching Eggs

NoseyChickens

Feathers On The Ground
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Southern California
This auction is for 6 (+ any extras laid on the day of shipping) White and Fawn and White Runner Duck eggs

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee fertility or hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap, padded with bubble wrap and paper, and packed in a large box and mailed priority.

My flock consists of 3 white females and 2 white males, however I just removed a fawn and white drake from the flock on 1-29. So there is a strong chance that there will be some fawn and white in your batch of eggs.

My runners were purchased directly from Holderreads Waterfowl Farm in Oregon last spring from their top show quality stock. We received them on May 17th when they were one day old. They have been incredibly healthy, friendly and lay proficiently.

Payment is due at the end of auction via PayPal. Eggs will be shipped the following business day.
PayPal address [email protected]

For more pictures of my ducks please look at my BYC Page.

38307_img_0325.jpg

38307_100_2769.jpg

I am going to go for these eggs. I've wanted Holdderead's runners forever. I have a BLRW hen who is majorly DTBB (determined to be broody). I know she would do an excellent job with these guys. Wish me luck!

Please don't bid just to drive up the price. We are having very difficult financial times right now. Thanks so much. appriciate it!

Quote:
Hey paradise!!! hope you win these! I do have to ask the seller though--do you think you might be having some of these for Aprilish???

Quote:
not really!! LOL I am always cruising the auctions-good fun and I have been buying eggs left and right-totally packed to the top now!!

Back
Top Bottom