East Central Illinois
I am buying this coop this week, and assemble at home:
http://www.ruralking.com/overez-chicken-coop.html
No real problems, but I want opinions.
1) Should I build it and leave the legs (feet) on the ground'
OR
2) Should I put bricks underneath the legs
What is the best for drainage?
I have a playhouse that I really wanted to take apart and move 50 foot towards to barn to use, but it was moved to a cement slab and the whole bottom has rotted out, although the roof is still in good condition.
Any and all opinions welcome, ESPECIALLY from those of you who built your own and are reflecting.
Thanks! =D

Hello. I was thinking about buying this same coop from Rural King. Did you end up buying it? Can you give me any advise on the pros and cons, what you like and don't like about it? From what I can see tell, it looks like a pretty nice coop, pretty big too for that price.

Hi. I did purchase the overEZ large chicken coop from Rural King. Assembled it this weekend. I used cinder blocks under the legs.
First time chicken owner, and they are too young to be out in the weather yet. what I can tell you is that it tales about as long to un-crate as it does to assemble. Once your ground is level. coop goes together EZ about forty minutes. it is very solid. looks great. if it functions as well as it is crafted, should be a great buy.

Back
Top Bottom