Sadieville Monthly Small Animal Swap SEPTEMBER 3rd

Sadieville is definitely doable for me this Saturday. Is anyone thinking of bringing any Cochin bantam pullets? I read about the cockerels, but I live in town, and have already had to re-home one little guy this Spring.

What time does everyone set up?

It was a fun swap, I don't know how profitable it was due to the lack of outside buyers and spending what money we made on chickens from other sellers. Regardless it was great to meet everyone and put a face to the names here on BYC. I hope everyone has a great weekend and we hope to see you at the Paris swap!

It was pretty good...but man was it hot. We were gone around lunchtime because of the heat. I tok 6 birds to rehome and rehomed all six...I bought a silkie baby and ended up with 2 others that need a little TLC...a black, a blue and a light buff. So it was a good day for me. scbatz33 did not sell any that I know of so she is planning on Paris next weekend. I have babies hatching so I hope to have some youngsters for next month's swap.

Next swap will be Saturday, July 2nd, 2011.... See original post for directions, location and etc. Because of the heat...we will kick off around 7:30 and go until it too uncomfortable for human and animal. Usually noonish so get there early. PLEASE BRING WATER AND provide shade for the animals.

Let me know what you are looking for or bringing so I can update a list on here.

cool.png

Hello everybody!

well I think the Sadieville Swap went well even without a lot of 'outside' buyers
wink.png
It was my first swap of the year and I left home with $50.00 and I came home with $50.00 and 12

new birds:D Happy day! It was really nice to put faces with all these folks on BYC! I hope I can remember everyone next time! My little buffs are doing well! My lovely little grey serama

is sweet as she can be! My frizzeled serama rooster is still kinda strange to look at!
tongue.png
I guess I'll get used to him. His little girlfriend Tux is making herself right at home! Everyone is

doing quite well. Don't worry Cheyenne I'm taking good care of your little buddy!
wink.png

I'm still looking for male guineas if anyone knows of any, I probably won't make the Paris swap due to softball tourney in Richmond,( anyone know of any swaps in Richmond?)

O.K. gotta run, good to see all of you! Take care!
smile.png

Kim
Georgetown Ky

check out the fle market in london they have a pretty good assortment of birds.and alot of guineas.its every sat-sun 9-5.and the stock sale every tuesday from 7-2 they have all kinds of birds.

smile.png

London Huh? and me without a pass port!
lol.png

Where is London Ky?

Anybody else know of any guineas for sale around central ky?

anybody interested in splitting a order from one of the guinea places?
cool.png

O.K. off to the chicken house!

I'll check back on here later !
cool.png

Kim Lynn
Georgetown KY

Back
Top Bottom