Salted duck eggs??

Pics
:lol: you’re a riot! I was just not wanting to break any rules I with putting them in the sun or not...Chris doesn’t think the people at out Chinese restaurant will buy them because they break a lot of laws and they probably won’t care about real salted duck eggs...but I’m going to try...so, has anyone fig out how mu we have to buy to make the eggs before we try to sell them?
The owner of that Asian Market i sell my unsalted duck eggs to, told me they sell a lot of salted duck-eggs to the Asian community here in the area.
What do you mean with "buy" before selling the eggs? All you need is water and salt, both relatively cheap - and a container to store the eggs for 2-4 weeks.

Last edited:
Use! Common! Sense! 😲
Do you really believe that the eggs taste any different after they lay in the sun for a few hours?
There is another video out on YT from a Korean lady who specifically advises to use the »morning sunlight, right after sunrise« … Really!?! 🤦‍♂️
I also doubt that the kind of salt makes a difference in the taste of the final product. So don't use the overpriced »pink himalayan yeti-cave salt«! Its not worth the money! 🙅🏼‍♂️
Ok, with salt i mean Sodium-Chloride [NaCl] - not any other kind of salt, don't use Epsom-salt, for example, that will change the taste of the final product… ☠ :sick
use epsome salts and sell them to the retirement home as a laxitive!

A large pickle jar would work.
Loike that one:
20200119_214750.jpg

I will start a trial tomorrow with concentrated brine and some November eggs…
:pop

Back
Top Bottom