Santa Fe Hens and Rooster

Kolbe

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2017
I have four hens and a rooster that are in need of rehousing. I live just north of Santa Fe, NM. These guys are super sweet (including the rooster!) and it breaks my heart to have to give them up. However, I recently had a baby and I feel like Im not giving them the attention they deserve. These chickens are only for eggs/pets and not meat. All the girls are laying.

I have four hens and a rooster that are in need of rehousing. I live just north of Santa Fe, NM. These guys are super sweet (including the rooster!) and it breaks my heart to have to give them up. However, I recently had a baby and I feel like Im not giving them the attention they deserve. These chickens are only for eggs/pets and not meat. All the girls are laying.
Hi, are your chickens still available? We are looking for a nice rooster and we can take the hens as well. We do not eat meat and only keep pet chickens. We have 5 chickens, one of which is retired. We have a broody hen and would like a rooster so she can have a baby or two. We live in Espanola and can come collect them if they are available. Thanks
Lauren

Back
Top Bottom