Say HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR CHICKENS to the world in his thread

I love my Black Penedesencas. Lots of huge beautiful dark eggs. One of the most famous meat birds in Spain. Excellent foragers. Prefer to run than fly so I can keep them in 2 and 3 foot high fencing. Run like the wind and so far have not been caught by any land animal from foxes to marauding malamutes and huskies. Every hawk attack has failed.
Pene roos 6+ - Hawks zero.

I love my Black Penedesencas. Lots of huge beautiful dark eggs. One of the most famous meat birds in Spain. Excellent foragers. Prefer to run than fly so I can keep them in 2 and 3 foot high fencing. Run like the wind and so far have not been caught by any land animal from foxes to marauding malamutes and huskies. Every hawk attack has failed.

your chickens usually fly away from you but in my country they dont go away from my boundary even adult birds

are they loud?

i love my chickens for so many reasons! when i look out my window and see them in the yard, i can't help but smile. when i see them running towards me looking for LOVE i'm sure (couldn't be treats, lol) they run with a side-to-side motion that is humorous. i never get mad at them at all. they do nothing wrong. just sweetness through and through.....well, sometimes they're persnickety with each other! lol! they relax me and make me smile. my favorite sits on my lap and clucks sweet nothings to me and occasionally picks at my hair. they eat bugs and lay eggs. what pet can beat that? i love dogs too, but they eat poop and don't lay eggs. lol

i love my chickens for so many reasons! when i look out my window and see them in the yard, i can't help but smile. when i see them running towards me looking for LOVE i'm sure (couldn't be treats, lol) they run with a side-to-side motion that is humorous. i never get mad at them at all. they do nothing wrong. just sweetness through and through.....well, sometimes they're persnickety with each other! lol! they relax me and make me smile. my favorite sits on my lap and clucks sweet nothings to me and occasionally picks at my hair. they eat bugs and lay eggs. what pet can beat that? i love dogs too, but they eat poop and don't lay eggs. lol

l

i lijke it

Back
Top Bottom