Scary Moment, but funny ending :)

Quote:
cuz you're my sista from anotha motha
smile.png

Totally off topic, but what on earth is Spawn?

Boyd, that doesn't look right as your avatar!

or it could be the dude from disturbed's animated video's ......

0114mcfarlane.jpg

Who are you, and what have you done with Boyd?!
lol.png
That is seriously creepy. At least I have a decent idea of what it is now... A freaky and disturbing comic series!
hide.gif

Quote:
kind of, sort of. Spawn is Hell's bounty hunter set loose on earth.. Rebelling against the forces of hell, he becomes an anti-hero in his own right.. Dark and disturbing
wink.png
Sometimes my life sort of mirror's some of humanities more base and dark sides, so of course I have to read or check out obscure comics and video's
smile.png

PS, the movie did a good imitation of a hoover. Just thought all should know
smile.png

Quote:
kind of, sort of. Spawn is Hell's bounty hunter set loose on earth.. Rebelling against the forces of hell, he becomes an anti-hero in his own right.. Dark and disturbing
wink.png
Sometimes my life sort of mirror's some of humanities more base and dark sides, so of course I have to read or check out obscure comics and video's
smile.png

smile.png

Wow. You don't strike me as the kind of person who would like comics at all. Then again, I only know anything about you from FORUM POSTS.
lol.png

Quote:
wink.png
smile.png

smile.png

Wow. You don't strike me as the kind of person who would like comics at all. Then again, I only know anything about you from FORUM POSTS.
lol.png

I also love video games, saturated fats, am a hopeless flirt, but deeply in love with my wife. I'd kill for my children, die for my country, run from my x wife. I am rather un-complicated. I believe in Karma and destiny, have no idea where I am going in the future.. And think Murphy from Murphy's law should be bound, chained, cemented into a 55 gallon drum and tossed into lake Huron
wink.png

Oh yeah, I also love BYC most days
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

I also love video games, saturated fats, am a hopeless flirt, but deeply in love with my wife. I'd kill for my children, die for my country, run from my x wife. I am rather un-complicated. I believe in Karma and destiny, have no idea where I am going in the future.. And think Murphy from Murphy's law should be bound, chained, cemented into a 55 gallon drum and tossed into lake Huron
wink.png

smile.png

You also don't strike me as a person who would believe in Karma. Is Karma Buddhist or Hindu? I don't remember...

Most of the other stuff I can relate to. Except for being a flirt. Despite being a teen, I've never had any interest in girls.
lol.png
One of the many things that makes me utterly bizarre.

Quote:
wink.png

smile.png

You also don't strike me as a person who would believe in Karma. Is Karma Buddhist or Hindu? I don't remember...

Most of the other stuff I can relate to. Except for being a flirt. Despite being a teen, I've never had any interest in girls.
lol.png
One of the many things that makes me utterly bizarre.

I wasnt either till 17 or so. Sports were too important back then.

Back
Top Bottom