Scary Moment, but funny ending :)

Q9 and Boyd, your avatars are so hideous! Never mind the cartoons, but that pic of Jackson? is disturbing! I think he got FIRE in his hair!

Quote:
this time it wasn't a slap it was almost a big stick
hide.gif

Quote:
AAAAAARRRRG! It's JOHN C. CALHOUN! Do I need to start a thread for this? Just have people come up and either ask who my avatar is or mistake him for Jackson?
lau.gif
Ever since I put that up there, EVERYONE has asked me who it is. Does anyone else get that many comments about their avatar?
gig.gif

Quote:
AAAAAARRRRG! It's JOHN C. CALHOUN! Do I need to start a thread for this? Just have people come up and either ask who my avatar is or mistake him for Jackson?
lau.gif
Ever since I put that up there, EVERYONE has asked me who it is. Does anyone else get that many comments about their avatar?
gig.gif

People don't have trouble recognizing mine but I do get some lovely comments:p

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

People don't have trouble recognizing mine but I do get some lovely comments:p

I don't recognize it.
tongue.png
Seriously, I don't. Does that make me an oddball? Should I recognize the person?

Quote:
it wouldn't be the first time I've hear that. Used that one off and on for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom