Scary Moment, but funny ending :)

Quote:
That dude is SCARY... check his wikipedia photo, it's worse.
Proof positive that back then looks didn't matter a whit in elections... shame that changed.

The ironic thing is, I don't even have the scariest picture of him. I'll have to search for it.
wink.png

Ohhhhhhh Calhoun, the butt ugly dog of the congressmen! He WAS scaarey! He looked like he got out of bed and didn't bother to brush it down for the photograph. His eyes are piercing and cold....brrrrrrr! I thought John Brown was bad enough!

Now if that photographer had a sense of modesty, he would suggest to Mr Calhoun to groom himself better for the potrait.

Last edited:
Quote:
He's not as scary as John Brown! Well, not in THIS picture. However, if I can find it small enough, I'd like to have the below picture as my avatar:

jccincap.gif
lau.gif

Fine me a pic of James Chesnut and his wife Mary Boykin Chesnut *i just read her diary*

Quote:
You mean "A Diary From Dixie?" I've been meaning to read that myself.

Yup.. I really enjoyed it.
I'd send it to you..but the book split in 2 (down the spine) and i just tossed it, after i read it..
lol.png

It has all the Civil War big wigs in it..(most of them ran in her circle of friends..)

Last edited:
Quote:
People don't have trouble recognizing mine but I do get some lovely comments:p

I don't recognize it.
tongue.png
Seriously, I don't. Does that make me an oddball? Should I recognize the person?

thats ok i dont either, is he a musician or something? or you? haha

Quote:
That dude is SCARY... check his wikipedia photo, it's worse.
Proof positive that back then looks didn't matter a whit in elections... shame that changed.

The ironic thing is, I don't even have the scariest picture of him. I'll have to search for it.
wink.png

haha, it is worse, he looks like a zombie or something, scary, most of these pics of him are... lolz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Calhoun

Back
Top Bottom