School project - Simple Survey of McMurray Hatchery.

On a scale of 1-5...

1. How satisfied were you with the ordering process? 5

2. How satisfied were you with the chicks you received? 5

3. How satisfied were you with the equipment or supplies you received? I didn't get any, so can't answer this!

4. Was this your first purchase with McMurray? Last year was my first year, this year's order is my second.

5. Were you happy with the selection of breeds compared to other hatcheries? Absolutely.

6. What were the determining factors that made you choose McMurray? Got their catalogue in the mail, so figured I'd give it a whirl.

7. Have you had any issues with your orders? If so were they resolved to your satisfaction? No issues at all. Everything was perfect!

8. Did you order from the catalog or the website? Website!

9. Do you find the website easy to navigate? Yes.

10. How can McMurray improve to serve you better? I can't think of anything that they could've done better.

Quote:
Sorry, I don't know how to use bold in the quote. Another thing. The customer service was VERY helpful. I was new and didn't know what I was doing. I called in the Middle of February with questions and ended up ordering then and setting the date I wanted them. That was wonderful!

scale to me 1-very unsatisfied 5-very satisfied

1. How satisfied were you with the ordering process? 5-very satisfied

2. How satisfied were you with the chicks you received? 5

3. How satisfied were you with the equipment or supplies you received? 5

4. Was this your first purchase with McMurray? yes

5. Were you happy with the selection of breeds compared to other hatcheries? Very happy

6. What were the determining factors that made you choose McMurray? well known

7. Have you had any issues with your orders? If so were they resolved to your satisfaction? No problems

8. Did you order from the catalog or the website? Website

9. Do you find the website easy to navigate? Yes

10. How can McMurray improve to serve you better Cannot think of anything

Good luck with your studies!!

On a scale of 1-5...

1. 5

2. 5

3. 5

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. I wanted a mixture layers of different breeds

7. No issues

8. online

9. Yes

10. they do represent their chicks as show quality and they are not. I knew that before I ordered and was only looking for pets with benefits
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom