screenshot... what does this mean?

We have a character limit on PMs because excessively large ones can render a user's message center entirely unusable and inaccessible.

Kathy, next time this happens, will you click the "source" button and copy / paste what is in there into an email to support@ byc

Kathy, now i know you are as PC dense as me..(Okay, maybe not AS bad as me..).
lol.png

Sooo HOW are you doing that fancy screen shot thingie?
pop.gif
clap.gif

lol.png

pop.gif
clap.gif

You KNOW I am, for sure! Nifty showed me how to do a screen shot. It was really easy. Easy enough that I can do it.
tongue2.gif
I'm not gonna tell you how to do it though, cuz then you would be as smart as me.
gig.gif

I haven't had this issue, I've inserted as many as 8 pics in one message (uploaded from My Computer and also Importing offsite Urls), and I didn't have any problems sending it out or viewing it in my Sent box... did they fix this problem/restriction?

lol.png

pop.gif
clap.gif

Lots of ways. I use a firefox plugin called grabit, but you can also do ctrl+print screen (some keyboards call it prt scn, it's in the upper row of keys to the right)- that's on a PC, there should be something similar on a mac.
Then go to any paint program (even Windows paint), and paste (with some programs you need to start a new blank picture and then paste, others have a paste from clipboard menu option). Crop it or resize it and save it.

(OK, now kathyinmo will be mad at me for revealing arcane secrets to someone who hasn't shown me the secret handshake)

Lots of ways. I use a firefox plugin called grabit, but you can also do ctrl+print screen (some keyboards call it prt scn, it's in the upper row of keys to the right)- that's on a PC, there should be something similar on a mac.
Then go to any paint program (even Windows paint), and paste (with some programs you need to start a new blank picture and then paste, others have a paste from clipboard menu option). Crop it or resize it and save it.

(OK, now kathyinmo will be mad at me for revealing arcane secrets to someone who hasn't shown me the secret handshake)

Okay, that's it Gargoyle. Turn in your pocket protector.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom