Sdwd

Cyn, I am so sorry for all you are going thru.
hugs.gif

I just noticed that you have retired and wanted to thank you for all you have done for BYC.

Cyn my thoughts are with you during this difficult time
hugs.gif
On a positve note Mom gets to come home Friday
celebrate.gif
She has been busting her butt in therapy to get back to where she was. We still have a ways to go but not as far as before. Thanks all for the prayers!!

Tim, I keep hearing that same commentary on birds at shows. Seems all they're showing is how badly they manage their flocks! Seems a no-brainer to clean up a bird and take a good specimen to the show, but some folks are just clueless, I suppose.

Had a huge temp drop in night temps so the mornings are wonderful, in the 40's. I'm pushing to complete Ellie's winter quilt-doing the border now, then have to figure what to use to bind it, get it sent off to California, then I may try to get into making something small, like that table runner Tim was asking about. All this, of course, revolves around Suede and family business.

I went to a show in AL for bantams and they were nice birds but here in NY at the fair they are mostly by two breeders and junk. Lots of the cages had one guys name and that the birds were for sale.

Temps here are getting cold, to cold. I hate to go out in the cold. I've got chicks in one half hoop and it's not buttoned down from or back but with two hens to keep three chicks warm they might be ok. Did I mention I hate the cold?

Now if you do start a runner for me, that would be nice.
big_smile.png

Well today's our anniversary and you know what that means..................... a bath and clean underwear.
lau.gif

36 years and 36 baths and 36 changes of underwear. Gonna shave and get a haircut too.
yesss.gif

Our song is "Still Crazy" by Paul Simon.

Back
Top Bottom