Sdwd

**Shudder** x3 Cyn and Laura! Must be the storm and knowing one of our best friends is right in the middle of it all! Hang in there Kathy. This storm is supposedly moving quickly. Is it still snowing at your place? How's Mike doing up in Iowa? Report girl! It's been almost 2 and a half hours since last we heard from ya!
hugs.gif
You know we worry!
wink.png

4 PM report here .... Nice fluffy snow, yes. BUT, it won't stop!

I'm moving to where bassleg lives!

This picnic table is under the deck, and outside my basement studio door.

31282_dscf5342.jpg

See the layer's coop down there? There is a pop door on the side nearest; you can not see it at all.

31282_dscf5344.jpg

Outside my front door. Mind you, there are 2 steps down. There is a wall of stones around the tree, at least a foot tall, that can not be seen.

31282_dscf5345.jpg

The driveway ...... forget it, no more scooping here! Can't keep up with it.

31282_dscf5349.jpg

Outside my living room door onto the deck ......

31282_dscf5346.jpg

31282_dscf5347.jpg

Last edited:
hide.gif
I hate snow.

Nick, noticed in your video the stuffed animal. Does it have stringy ears? Wasn't sure what I was seeing. If so, you may want to remove it. The Del babies will pick at the long fuzz and may get it wrapped around their tongues, not a good outcome at all. I pick stuffed animals with no parts that can be picked off or any long fur.

I know you're gonna think I'm completely off of my nut here Kathy, but I'd give my left t...uuummm....earlobe! yeah, my left earlobe
lol.png
to have that kind of snow here! And I know you'd happily send it up here if you could.
hugs.gif
It's just bitterly cold here right now. Not so much as a cloud in the sky. Can't tell for sure from the pictures, Kathy.....just exactly how many feet of snow do you have now?

hide.gif
God have mercy on y'all when that starts to melt.
fl.gif
Pray there is no rain to go with it! And pray for a slow warming. Otherwise, I see terrible flooding potential for much of the region.
hide.gif

Quote:
I'll see you there. I don't even have to go out and I hate snow. Well except to take care of the chickens and snow blow. So far over 113 inches in Syracuse.

20's in the coop tonight. Bought a new thermometer for the coop. Gotta CM hen, I can't tell if she's trying to go broody or just staying warm.

Last edited:
Cyn,
That is just awful.... feeding cat food made out of Delaware chicken!
lol.png

My local radio channel just said we now have 18 inches, and only expected to get 2 more inches overnight, to = 20 inches. OMG, we are gonna have flooding like crazy when this all melts. Like I told ya before, we have NO drainage in this county. Anytime it rains it turns into flood warnings.

All is well. It is dark, we have power, we have food, chicks are hatching .... aahhhh, all is good.

Back
Top Bottom