Sdwd

Blue
Red
Green
Yellow
Purple
Orange
Pink

Don't mind me.....I'm just trying on different colors. :lol: And obviously, Pink ain't one of the colors available. Nice to know we can more easily put color in at least. :/ I don't know why the dang thing can't just give me a chart of available colors when I click on it though. Is it just me, or do y'all get nothing more than the default code of blue when you select the text color tab? Yeah, a color chart would be real helpful here!

Hey guys...ugh i got soo upset today.

Mom's Orlofs (i think thats how you spell it) died today...they were really weak as babies..i got upset about that. Then after i dealt with that and my crying bout,the male (i think) Olive Egger somehow died...i thought he like,maybe got food stuck in his throat so i tried giving him water,and he wouldnt take it,and then he gave up and died in my hands.

after that cryjag,and taking care of him,Zoom-Zoom,who got into the moldy feed that we had a while back and he was down for awhile,he was really bad this morning and then i tried giving him food and water by himself,and he never even tried,then HE too died in my hands...
Mom came home to me just...crying.and hiccuping and just...blegh.

Not,a good day so far. blegh....
th.gif
hit.gif

Cheyenne, I'm so sorry your day was so rotten! I didn't realize what happened when I talked to you earlier. Wish I could give you a real hug, sweetie.
hit.gif
The more years you have chickens, the more sad things that will happen. I hate it happened when you were home by yourself.

Just checking something out. This is not Ladyhawk-this is Cyn. She's trying to get in here and can't so I changed her password and am seeing if I can post as her. Hope this works.
fl.gif

Quote: No, actually, I woke up with one before I ever turned on my computer. The extreme nastiness and negativity of the membership today is what's making it continue. I think I'll log off until all the venting is over, if I can do it.
roll.png
There comes a point where it's time to stop complaining about stuff you cannot change and figure out a way to deal with it. Hopefully, after 24 hours of this, it will all calm down. I'm really tired of this day and it's not because of the new format.

Chy, I am so sorry
hugs.gif

Cyn, I hope you feel better soon. I woke up with a headache this morning too. I had to go have 'procedure' done and I think it was going without food that did me in. As I was being wheeled into the room the theme song for "CSI" started playing on the radio. I said that just ain't right
hide.gif

I am sure it's hard on you moderator's dealing with everything
hugs.gif
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom