Solved Search sucks

You are not alone. I've been just using a regular search engine and then clicking on the byc pages that show up.

I find the external search engines are yielding more useful results even when it's only a one word search. It's frustrating.
Can I help you find something specific?

Yes, we need more specific examples so we can pass them along to our team!
  1. What phrase you searched
  2. What you were expecting to fine (specific threads, posts, etc. would be great)
  3. If you were able to find it with a 3rd party search vs. BYC's search
i was trying to find the "did you know thread" and was having a hard time
i just tried again - same results:

Untitled.png

then tried with quotes: same issue, which is weird because(generally) the quotes are supposed to make it search for that grouping. i also clicked on the title only button

Untitled.png

now i do know who started it thankfully, and so was able to find it BUT still a pain in the backside:
VOILA!
Untitled.png

A search feature I would like is to be able to search a forum for all threads started by a user. For example, being able to search the peafowl forum for all threads created by casportpony.

A search feature I would like is to be able to search a forum for all threads started by a user. For example, being able to search the peafowl forum for all threads created by casportpony.
So you are wanting to add an option to look for threads CREATED BY too?
There is a already 'posted by' option.

I can search the Peafowl (only) forum and look for posts by you by not threads created by you.
;)

So you are wanting to add an option to look for threads CREATED BY too?
There is a already 'posted by' option.

I can search the Peafowl (only) forum and look for posts by you by not threads created by you.
;)
Yeah, wanna be able to search for threads "created by" in specific forums.

Back
Top Bottom