Sebastopol gosling has pasty butt? Please advise.

IMG_3911.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG
I used the save a chick electrolytes since I had them around anyway. She seems much steadier and the pasty butt is pretty much cleared up. I still keep a close eye on her though. I've even backed off on the nutridrench she seems so much better.

View attachment 1022865 View attachment 1022857 I used the save a chick electrolytes since I had them around anyway. She seems much steadier and the pasty butt is pretty much cleared up. I still keep a close eye on her though. I've even backed off on the nutridrench she seems so much better.
So glad she is doing better! :celebrate

I would back off supplements completely once you are sure she is good. Or at least try not to go past the general rule of not supplementing anything more than 10 days.

I looked up Sebastopol and they are very pretty indeed. Your duo is precious! :love

She has been off supplements for a couple of days and is doing very well. Still eating and drinking, growing like a weed. I'll let her try a swim in her paint tray in the next day or so

Use warm water and gently rub its butt and the caked on poop off. check the little guy every few hours to make sure you keep the paste cleaned off also cold fresh water in a qt. water dispenser changed every 6 to 8 hours. also they make this stuff called save a chick it is an elector light packet for baby chicks ducks geese any fowl. fresh grass is great for them as well.

Back
Top Bottom