Ooh ooh ooh! Can I play!?

I don't have a lot, but I'm willing to share what I do have!
I've got Concord grapes that I can take cuttings from, as well as rosemary.
List of seeds:
Garlic
Danvers 126 Carrots
Echinacea (purple cone flower)
Purple morning glory
Blue morning glory
Romaine lettuce
Italian parsley
Mint

I'm looking for:
Yacon
Ground cherries
Tomatillo
Blackberries
Raspberries

Just a thought for sending cuttings. Make sure your plants are looking healthy. It can be so easy to spread disease.

List of seeds:
Garlic
Danvers 126 Carrots
Purple morning glory
Blue morning glory
Romaine lettuce
Italian parsley
Mint

I'm looking for:
Yacon
Ground cherries
Tomatillo
Blackberries
Raspberries

Just a thought for sending cuttings. Make sure your plants are looking healthy. It can be so easy to spread disease.
Welcome to the Swap.

List of seeds:
Garlic
Danvers 126 Carrots
Purple morning glory
Blue morning glory
Romaine lettuce
Italian parsley
Mint

I'm looking for:
Yacon
Ground cherries
Tomatillo
Blackberries
Raspberries

I'd be interested in the grapes! Actually, DH said he'd be interested in trying to grow them.

I am interested in this as well. Only thing I currently have is Iris bulbs maybe just maybe some blue double bloom Columbine roots as well. Buttery yellow and pale purple with darker beard for the Iris. Most interested in edibles but have a flower habit, especially Iris's. If anyone has some fall bearing raspberry starts that would be amazing!
Zone 6B

Last edited:
I have some white strawberry plants, swedish D. they are not pineberries! they are true white strawberries, they are super cute, they get little red achenes and if left in full sun get a slight pink blush. they are very delicate flavored, sweet. I have a lot of veggie seeds from bakers creek(well over a hundred) so i'm not going to list them but if you ask I can look for a certain seed.

I might consider a trade for some fruit tree/ berry bush seedlings/ rooted cuttings. filbert plants, and other kinds of strawberries.

6b/7a

Last edited:
I am kind of interested in this, I don't have much right now, just a bunch of Thai Basil seeds. My plant is kind of wimpy, because of the cold, but it appears to be healthy the rest of the year. Thanks have a great day and God Bless you all! I am interested in blackberry snippings or other seeds of any kind. I am in planting zone 10.

Last edited:
I have some white strawberry plants, swedish D. they are not pineberries! they are true white strawberries, they are super cute, they get little red achenes and if left in full sun get a slight pink blush. they are very delicate flavored, sweet. I have a lot of veggie seeds from bakers creek(well over a hundred) so i'm not going to list them but if you ask I can look for a certain seed.

I might consider a trade for some fruit tree/ berry bush seedlings/ rooted cuttings. filbert plants, and other kinds of strawberries.
Please put what zone you are in, it helps us to know what will grow in your area.Thanks and welcome to the swap!

Back
Top Bottom