Pics
ZONE: 7b

In Search Of:

• Sunflowers
  • Pumpkin
  • Larkspur
  • Interesting corn varieties (Have already grown Hastings' Prolific, Bloody Butcher, Blue Hopi, and Painted Mountain. Have Glass Gem seeds as well.)
Offering Up: Gourd and Sorghum are HEIRLOOMS grown from Baker Creek seed. Not much to offer for you this year :hit
  • Birdhouse gourd
  • Multicolored broom-corn sorghum
  • Small amount of heirloom Hastings Prolific corn as well, not from Baker Creek it was grown by us in 2016 and came from non-GMO tested seed from local grower
(Posted birdhouse gourd seeds on The Easy Garden site for sale as well)

Here are some photos of the gourd seed and one we painted

View attachment 1261614 View attachment 1261613

Last edited:
if i ever get to see the ground again i will have:

native lilacs (white and light purple)
orange day lilies (single, and double petalled) not sure what they are really called
yellow day lilles
iris (very pale purple with darker beard)
other types of liles
english tea roses (light pink/white or pink)

pictures coming!!
View attachment 1261086 View attachment 1261087 View attachment 1261088 View attachment 1261089 View attachment 1261090 View attachment 1261091 View attachment 1261092 View attachment 1261093 View attachment 1261094 View attachment 1261095 View attachment 1261096 View attachment 1261097 View attachment 1261098

i have lots of day lilies and have resorted to throwing them in the woods and burning them :oops:
I would love to have some of the light pink English tea roses, and some lilies. What are you looking for? I have lots of various veggie seeds. I'll post a list on here soon as I inventory them.

ISO:
Flowers (bulbs especially) of virtually any type
Dill
Cilantro
Garlic
Onions
Parsnip
Turnip

I have to offer:
Fordhook zucchini
Mortgage lifter tomato
Glass gem corn
Grande jalapeno
Triple treat pumpkin (hull-less seeds)
Kentucky wonder green beans
Burpee's stringless bush bean

I am in zone 7a and edited to add my lists

Last edited:
I would love to have some of the light pink English tea roses, and some lilies. What are you looking for? I have lots of various veggie seeds. I'll post a list on here soon as I inventory them.

ISO:
Flowers (bulbs especially) of virtually any type
Dill
Cilantro
Garlic
Onions
Parsnip
Turnip

I have to offer:
Fordhook zucchini
Mortgage lifter tomato
Glass gem corn
Grande jalapeno
Triple treat pumpkin (hull-less seeds)
Kentucky wonder green beans
Burpee's stringless bush bean

I am in zone 7a and edited to add my lists
Another Virginian! Welcome to the swap. Are you getting rain today too? You are a bit over 4 hours due west of me.

I have some multi generation seeds. We always save seeds from previous gardens. They seem to be more acclimated for our region that way.
When I dig thru my stash, I'll maybe post some offerings.
1198429-4c449f61042641c1f3dfcb2f25aac33a.gif

Back
Top Bottom