Pics
I have broom sorghum and mennonite sorghum. Chicken Crack. LOL.

I have limited supply of both.

My 2000 sq foot garden is now under our newest barn. Sigh. I tried to container garden last year. What a waste of time. I can't figure out what to do with the garden. I miss the fresh tomatoes, and the pickling cukes. I cannot figure out where to put a new garden! Sniff sniff.

Still going to have a month of freezing and snow here. Waiting for green leaves to start on the black berries so I know which canes are viable.

My iris are under 5" of snow still. I have pure white too......someplace.......maybe behind the chicken run.......
I will find them and send some to Smuv. I know fall is the recommended time but I have had good luck with spring dividing.
Ditto that! We are sneaking into Spring, but then we wake up to freezing fog and 20' temps again. LOL. Almost there.

Tulips- always been my favorite flower! ❤️ Looking forward to my first seed swap with @Auroradream26 ! If any body else is interested, I think I have enough? ;)

Attachments

• DAF852F5-F572-4FB9-803E-2842A4B43F0D.jpeg
    DAF852F5-F572-4FB9-803E-2842A4B43F0D.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 3
I have broom sorghum and mennonite sorghum. Chicken Crack. LOL.

I have limited supply of both.

My 2000 sq foot garden is now under our newest barn. Sigh. I tried to container garden last year. What a waste of time. I can't figure out what to do with the garden. I miss the fresh tomatoes, and the pickling cukes. I cannot figure out where to put a new garden! Sniff sniff.
Chicken crack? I’d love to get some for my girls!

HI KIDS!!!

I've been checking out some gardening apps and programs and think I have found one I could recommend:

https://gardenplanner.almanac.com/gardenplanner/gardenplanner.html#

There is a 7 day free trial, and then you can purchase the program for 1 or 2 years. This link is NOT an affiliate link, so it is only a personal recommendation.... I do not get paid for this.

Hop this helps!
~Smuv

I'm in SW Michigan near niles and I am looking for large heirloom tomatoes preferably plants.
I do not have much to trade right now except sweet corn I was told it was heirloom but produced one good ear and one other smaller so not sure what to make of that. I'm going to do clematis cuttings this year along with flowering dogwood if they take!

Back
Top Bottom