Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
First, I will not go so far as to claim Dux are birds...

but we have a convection oven in our gas stove which we use a lot. I have raised many real birds, turkeys, chicks and guinea Keets with no ill affects to them..

If this helps any,,, ad you reconsider raising devils spawn..
Uh, ultimatums, smultimatums! ;)

This is what I get for reading the manual. Did you read your manual? Did it have a big old warning posted?

Those “Devil Spawn” will be adorable and prefect

but I would not brood my ducklings in the same room as said oven just to be safe. I know I avoided it when my African grey was with me, I can’t see doing anything different with ducklings.
I know they’ll be adorable and I can’t wait. Surely the oven “fumes” won’t leach their way through the cracks of the doorways. :fl

I know they’ll be adorable and I can’t wait. Surely the oven “fumes” won’t leach their way through the cracks of the doorways. :fl

Seriously, they should be fine, I raised birds 15 ft from our stove with no ill effects..

the problem I see here, is your reading the garbage some lawyer put in the manual for that once in a trillion lawsuit of dead birds..

Seriously, they should be fine, I raised birds 15 ft from our stove with no ill effects..

the problem I see here, is your reading the garbage some lawyer put in the manual for that once in a trillion lawsuit of dead birds..
And you do have a point here...Duh! As always. Thank you a bunch.

If I ever win the lottery I will share my millions with you...in the form of ducks. I will be so happy! You will be so happy! The duckies will be so, probably not happy! :p

Back
Top Bottom