September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

I'm right behind you. I'm nervous as heck. Good luck
1f340.png

Dito: Lock-down starts tomorrow. Bought a brighter flashlight on amazon so I can see inside my dark brown and green eggs and get rid of any that aren't growing anymore. Good luck everyone!

Omg my eggs are wiggling!!! It's only day 17. Is that normal? I'm now super excited. When should I expect a chick? Late last night I rolled them and set the temp probe on an egg, which I guess it shook off but I was half asleep and just put it back. Today saw one for sure move.

Dito: Lock-down starts tomorrow.  Bought a brighter flashlight on amazon so I can see inside my dark brown and green eggs and get rid of any that aren't growing anymore.  Good luck everyone!

Good luck
1f340.png
I pulled a dozen early quitters out already and I can't see in the rest (2 dozen) I hope that's because they're full of perfect chicks

Omg my eggs are wiggling!!! It's only day 17. Is that normal? I'm now super excited. When should I expect a chick? Late last night I rolled them and set the temp probe on an egg, which I guess it shook off but I was half asleep and just put it back. Today saw one for sure move.
Congrats! Maybe it was incubated by the chicken prior to setting in your incubator
idunno.gif
Who knows. Otherwise, what temperature was your incubator at? If it was too high, that can cause early hatches also, but I don't think by that much.

Sooooo impatient. My eggs are suppose to be hatched today and they aren't even pipped. I had lowered the temperature a degree because it seemed too hot, but I put it back up to see if that would help. The humidity is nice and high and when I candle the eggs they seem to be alive, but not very active. They aren't chirping at me either.

Stay patient. I have to stay patient.
barnie.gif
Too late. Lol.

Day 17? Wow! You might want to go ahead and lock down. Have you candled lately?

Sooooo impatient. My eggs are suppose to be hatched today and they aren't even pipped. I had lowered the temperature a degree because it seemed too hot, but I put it back up to see if that would help. The humidity is nice and high and when I candle the eggs they seem to be alive, but not very active. They aren't chirping at me either.

Stay patient. I have to stay patient.
barnie.gif
Too late. Lol.

Its so much easier for us to tell each other to be patient... why is it so hard to practice what we preach???
lol.png

Be Patient GitaBooks... Be Patient GitaBooks... Be Patient GitaBooks!

Back
Top Bottom