SEPTEMBER HATCH-A-LONG!!!

Pics
Meet Pippy :love I'm over the moon! :love
Pippy 2.JPG
Pippy 1.JPG

Congratulations on welcoming those cute fluffy butts.

I have more started brooding todaythat my olive egger about killed me when i tried to check her as she hadn't laid in 2 days, so she is now happily sitting on 10 Eggs and no longer trying to kill me

Hatch Day official starts at Midnight Tuesday Morning (Monday night) because I started the Incubator at midnight... Which means most if not all will be hatched by that point which 36 hours away as I type this. However the Early Pippers have bust out of Egg Prison. Last night (after midnight so early this morning the Americuna (SP? Who cares!) had pipped as I was going to bed. It still hasn't hatched, this morning when I woke up 1 Ayam Cemani had been hatched, and a Golden Phoenix was busting out as I checked the Incubator. Later on in the morning a Dark Cornish A Naked Neck and a Serama broke free. Here are the early pictures.

IMG_2410.JPG

The First Pip, not much progress has been made since that first pip, kinda concerned.

IMG_2414.JPG

The Serama has hatched his head and is now taking a break.

IMG_2416.JPG

The Naked Neck has just cleared all but one hurdle, Shedding the shell stuck to his back.

IMG_2418 2.JPG

Dark Cornish who is inside the cage because I am not certain what the chicks will look like. Although I am 90% sure I can tell the chicks apart I figured it might be a good idea to know for sure which is which before I have to tell them all apart.

IMG_2418.JPG

Golden Phoenix, I have this one in the cage even though I know what they look like, I figured if the Dark Cornish had a Wild type pattern I might struggle to tell them all apart.

IMG_2419.JPG

Hiding deep in the back, using the heating element as is cover is the first one to hatch, already dried off and ready for a brooder... the Ayam Cemani.

Attachments

• IMG_2418 2.JPG
    IMG_2418 2.JPG
    621.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2418 2.JPG
    IMG_2418 2.JPG
    621.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    469 KB · Views: 9
Hatch Day official starts at Midnight Tuesday Morning (Monday night) because I started the Incubator at midnight... Which means most if not all will be hatched by that point which 36 hours away as I type this. However the Early Pippers have bust out of Egg Prison. Last night (after midnight so early this morning the Americuna (SP? Who cares!) had pipped as I was going to bed. It still hasn't hatched, this morning when I woke up 1 Ayam Cemani had been hatched, and a Golden Phoenix was busting out as I checked the Incubator. Later on in the morning a Dark Cornish A Naked Neck and a Serama broke free. Here are the early pictures.

View attachment 1894843
The First Pip, not much progress has been made since that first pip, kinda concerned.

View attachment 1894844
The Serama has hatched his head and is now taking a break.

View attachment 1894845
The Naked Neck has just cleared all but one hurdle, Shedding the shell stuck to his back.

View attachment 1894855
Dark Cornish who is inside the cage because I am not certain what the chicks will look like. Although I am 90% sure I can tell the chicks apart I figured it might be a good idea to know for sure which is which before I have to tell them all apart.

View attachment 1894857
Golden Phoenix, I have this one in the cage even though I know what they look like, I figured if the Dark Cornish had a Wild type pattern I might struggle to tell them all apart.

View attachment 1894858
Hiding deep in the back, using the heating element as is cover is the first one to hatch, already dried off and ready for a brooder... the Ayam Cemani.
I love baby pictures! So sweet!!!:love

Back
Top Bottom