SEPTEMBER HATCH-A-LONG!!!

Pics
Going to bed with 15 hatched and another 30 or more left to go, took some pictures so I am sharing them.
IMG_2426.JPG IMG_2433.JPG IMG_2436.JPG IMG_2438.JPG IMG_2439.JPG

I would like to join. I started hatching the end of aug and still waiting for the last few here in sep... a few projects out of my Delaware rooster and a few marans chicks, the lady told me they were from black copper but one came out looking blue or splash? So? Maybe not as pure as I was told? Oh well still be pretty and add some good color to my egg flock

I would like to join. I started hatching the end of aug and still waiting for the last few here in sep... a few projects out of my Delaware rooster and a few marans chicks, the lady told me they were from black copper but one came out looking blue or splash? So? Maybe not as pure as I was told? Oh well still be pretty and add some good color to my egg flock

Welcome! :celebrate:highfive:

I am still hours away from opening the incubator but I am already setting up the egg turner with the eggs for next hatch. 14 Ayam Cemani, 7 Naked Neck, 14 Dominique, 7 Silver Grey Dorking, I will also have a Silver Leghorn egg in there along with extras stacked on the side. Not expecting success on the Silver Leghorn, its a first egg laid from a hen. I just wanted to hatch a First egg laid.

I am still hours away from opening the incubator but I am already setting up the egg turner with the eggs for next hatch. 14 Ayam Cemani, 7 Naked Neck, 14 Dominique, 7 Silver Grey Dorking, I will also have a Silver Leghorn egg in there along with extras stacked on the side. Not expecting success on the Silver Leghorn, its a first egg laid from a hen. I just wanted to hatch a First egg laid.
How many have hatched so far?

Back
Top Bottom