September Hatch-A-Long

I definitely need to reconfigure my hatcher. I forgot that when I add water on day 18 the temp goes up. It was probably averaging around 101 so not terrible but I hope everyone is okay. It is day 19 and I have one internal pip! I heard cheeping!

LOL My daughter says cracka-lacken....
I

Here's the egg for reference...

I took the tape off so it could hatch!!! I can't wait to meet this little survivor... Maybe I should name it Gloria Gaynor... Lol

How about the Un-crackable Molly Brown?

We've got chicks!!! 7 have hatched so far, including all four of our Easter Eggers! We've got two BCMs and one Ameraucana!

Second day of lockdown and it's killing me! Just anxiously waiting for the first egg to start rocking. Is every hatch going to be like this? Or is it just because it's my first hatch that I'm this nervous?

Second day of lockdown and it's killing me! Just anxiously waiting for the first egg to start rocking. Is every hatch going to be like this? Or is it just because it's my first hatch that I'm this nervous?

Well for me im anxious on all my hatches so far. I hope all your eggs hatch and so much good luck to you :fl You will enjoy seeing your first egg hatch.

DH says he may not allow me to use my incubator anymore, I have spent so much time bent over the thing with a flashlight counting pips and guessing who will zip that I have thrown my back out...... What we suffer to watch these little critters come into the world lol

8 hatched, 10 piped and rocking in a few more..

Back
Top Bottom