Serama Rooster holding wings away from body

Judykaymayes

Songster
Mar 2, 2023
I seen my Serama Rooster he is less than a year old hold his wings out Way from his body and this morning on his side I biked him up .Had stool stuck on his bottom i removed and gave him some poultry drench and he stood up and staeted eating.Anyone seen this happen before?

What is the temperature in your area? Is it possibly getting to hot? Was he panting or just had his wings out? The only thing I can think of is something heat related but I'm sure someone with more experience can answer your question!

What is he eating lately? Something new in his diet causing stool problems? Is he a house pet chicken? If so does he go outside? Could he have eaten something outside? Or inside that isn’t good?

Feed from rural king a layer then I added a starter a grower made at a farm .I gave him some poultry drench and he stayed on his feet and started eating and I put some honey in the water. I am wanting to get Rooster Booster they have one b 12 and one named cell what would be the best.i have vit and mineral for the water I can add.

Back
Top Bottom