Seramas and Indio Gigantes

So, depending on the temperament it may just be a regular introduction, but since the Indios are so much bigger that may create issues. I thought I heard indios described as calm though, but you need to see how the individuals are like. Worse comes to worse you may just need to house them separately. Hopefully someone else can speak from direct experience, though.

Ohhh. May I ask, exactly what could go wrong?

A couple of things. One. A serama could get squashed by one of the indios. Two. Indio gigante still hold some of their game traits, meaning a pecking order fight between serama and indios could be deadly. Three. Oriental Gamegowl are pretty predatory. I'd not the serama themselves, then their chicks, would be eaten

A couple of things. One. A serama could get squashed by one of the indios. Two. Indio gigante still hold some of their game traits, meaning a pecking order fight between serama and indios could be deadly. Three. Oriental Gamegowl are pretty predatory. I'd not the serama themselves, then their chicks, would be eaten
Wow. Thank you. I should figure out how to say no thanks to the person offering them…

My Indio Gigante rooster was a complete gentleman with every bird here. One of his favourites to hang out with was this little black silkie. Zero issues whatsoever
16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom