Set Eggs 07-02-11 Anyone else

Welcome ozark_chikies glad to see another Arkansawyer on board

Thank you, it is good to be here! I think I might even be addicted
roll.png

Quote:
Thank you, it is good to be here! I think I might even be addicted
roll.png

My sister's friend came into town for the holiday... He thinks I am a crazy chicken lady
hide.gif

My sister's friend came into town for the holiday... He thinks I am a crazy chicken lady

My cousin came over last week and found me sitting in the chicken pen hand feeding them treats so he started calling me "the chicken whisperer". I spoil my birds and they follow me around like little lambs
smile.png
.​

Quote:
My cousin came over last week and found me sitting in the chicken pen hand feeding them treats so he started calling me "the chicken whisperer". I spoil my birds and they follow me around like little lambs
smile.png

I like to take my chicks on field trips into the garden. I run around the yard and pretend to flap my wings, and the chicks all chase me. My boyfriend thinks I've gone off the deep end.
wee.gif

Quote:
smile.png

I like to take my chicks on field trips into the garden. I run around the yard and pretend to flap my wings, and the chicks all chase me. My boyfriend thinks I've gone off the deep end.
wee.gif

Good times... Good times.

Chickens are the best pets.

How are everyone's eggs? I haven't candled since the temperature screw up, so I am hoping they are all okay. We had veins in all last time, so I am hoping that will be the case again tonight.

That reminds me , of me
ya.gif

Good times... Good times.

Chickens are the best pets.

How are everyone's eggs? I haven't candled since the temperature screw up, so I am hoping they are all okay. We had veins in all last time, so I am hoping that will be the case again tonight.

Chickens are the best pets, I love my mixed flock.​

I candled last night, too. Five or six of the seven eggs in my incubator are developing. My powerful flashlight wasn't available, so I'm not sure about one. The ones under my hen haven't done anything. I don't think she's been spending enough time on them. I may try another broody hen, or I may just throw them out. They're a week old at least.

Last edited:
Candled last night too. The 2 we had originally thought were not developing, we are pretty sure are not. But the rest had a little black thing moving around! It was awesome! We could see it moving! Ha! I am so weird...

Back
Top Bottom