Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Job Everybody!
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
I will get pics up later!

Last edited:
Sorry Guys It's been crazy around here! I have had tons of folks coming to buy bitty's. I had 1 hatch yesterday at 5:00pm and 1 hatched in the middle of the night I'm guessing 2:00am ish and I have 1 piped right now. I hope the other 4 start doing something soon!
fl.gif

I'm thinking the BLRW are late hatchers? I didn't have my 1st untill a few hours after day 21 and still have some hatching now on day 22! Goodlucks
jumpy.gif

Still 23 out of 24. And the 24 shows no signs. Day 22 starts at 1pm. What should I do with it? The others are doing great, making a big mess of the incubator.

it's day 21 today as of about right now for three of my eggs.
There was no action this morning before I left for work and nothing has happened so far with my eggs that were on day 21 yesterday!
The suspense is killing me!

I hope that something happens, Im going to feel terrible if none of them hatch :(

Are we going to be starting a new Thread? or Staying here? So far here is what I have 19 BLRW set to hatch next Sunday! Then 3 BLRW and 3? that my wife found set to hatch the following Sunday. I also set 8 BLRW eggs yesterday along with 4 Gold Laced Brahma's for the past week all my girls have been laying every day!
thumbsup.gif
Let me know what were doing I'm fine either way?

I would leave them in for atleast 12-24 hrs and then move them to the Brooder. I just moved 2 to the Brooder and just had 1 more hatch! 4 to GO!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom