Set my very first eggs today (due March 24th) - need a hatching buddy!

I want to hold steady
tongue.png
I will be soon enough now that someone out there decided to give me an egg!!!! Just my luck I will hatch all boys again
smile.png

Equine Angel- That is a pretty cool brooder!!!!
clap.gif

I will be checking in soon to see all the babies!!
ya.gif

Well glad to hear everyone is doing good. My second hatch sure is progressing smoother than the first did!!!
Humidity seems to be low...keep having to add water to keep it from dipping below 35. Holding good around 45 now.
It's sixty degrees outside in the daytime at the moment but the temp plunges at night. We havn't been keeping the furnace running all the time so the house is colder...I'm sure that incubator is working overtime.
Lockdown is on the 22nd:D

Well-I'm holding steady at 100.4* and humidity is at 60%. No pips yet. But we candled before we went into "lock down". I pulled 2 more out. 1 bobwhite and 1 bared silkie. Both quiters.
hmm.png
But I still have a ton.
tongue.png

Quote:
Peel your face off the bator and clean your house. It will get neglected after those babies hatch.
tongue.png
You're going to go crazy if you sit there all day staring at it. (I know, cuz I did it)

Quote:
Peel your face off the bator and clean your house. It will get neglected after those babies hatch.
tongue.png
You're going to go crazy if you sit there all day staring at it. (I know, cuz I did it)

Ha! Ha! I need to do the laundry and I have to get off the computer to do that.
big_smile.png

Well I went out to the barn to check on momma and the eggs and another hen was sitting
next to her and there were a few eggs that were just laying there. Not under either one of
them. Now I am worried because I don't no how long they have been like that.
I moved the other hen, tucked the eggs back under her and put a cage around her so no
one else will bother her or I should say her nest. I haven't had a problen like this till today.
I should have known better and put something around her a while ago. If those eggs have
ruined I am going to throw a fit!!!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom