Set on 2/4...who's with me?

silkies4penny

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 23, 2011
Fayetteville, WV
I got 24 shipped Buff Silkies in today. I had 2 eggs super cracked (the box was crushed on one side) that I threw out, two more cracked that I covered with nail polish, and a bunch with detached air cells. I put 8 under a broody white silkie I have, and the other 14 in my bator. Will see how it goes this time around. I put my very best looking eggs under the broody, cause I havn't been having good luck with my hovabator. It doesn't want to keep a stable temp.
Anyone else setting tonight? would love a hatch buddy!

I set eggs today too. 38 eggs total Light Brahmas. Brahma Cochin mixes and Brahma Delly mixes just have to wait and see who hatches :p

maybe! tonight or tomorrow morning
jumpy.gif
first hatch ever!!

I set 37 in an LG and 10 under a broody. 8 are my Lav orp eggs (my first grand kids as I hatched their mom and dad LOL) and the rest are a barnyard mix with Lav Orp rooster. I put the Lav Orp eggs in incubator as this is a first time broody and wasn't quite sure what she would do.
Can't wait!
AYDA

I set 37 in an LG and 10 under a broody. 8 are my Lav orp eggs (my first grand kids as I hatched their mom and dad LOL) and the rest are a barnyard mix with Lav Orp rooster. I put the Lav Orp eggs in incubator as this is a first time broody and wasn't quite sure what she would do.
Can't wait!
AYDA

Mine are grandbabies too lol I hatched their parents 6 months ago and now this is their first set of babies. Can't wait to see what they look like hehe.

Back
Top Bottom