Setting 9/14 Who's with me...

CobraFnD

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 7, 2010
Set eggs today. 52 Heritage RIR eggs from Lucky Pickens in AR.

I ordered 48 in case some where cracked, and got 52. I only needed 42. I stacked the extra 10 on the turner, kinda between the ones in the holes... I put the smaller ones on top... will that be a problem?

I am officially addicted... just cleaned the bator yesterday from the last hatch!

Hi
smile.png

I just set or will early tomorrow (I'm letting them rest today) 15 lavendar Orpington and 9 Black Copper Marans eggs I won from Glenda in Texas
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I set 1 Serama, 2 Light Sussex, 1 Golden Buff, and one green egg from one of several of my green egg laying 'gals in the incubator.

I've been setting eggs every day for over a week now..plus the ones I already had in the 'bator. I have over 3 dozen eggs cook'in right now. I just came back from checking on the incubators and I counted the eggs while I was in there, here is a list of what I have cook'in:

5 Seramas
4 Light Sussex
4 Golden Buffs
3 Green Eggs
& 19 Guinea eggs~all these eggs are from my flock. I might set somemore Guinea eggs, but I'm going to wait until I candle before I decide. What ever I don't want I will sell. I already have a few people that want some Guinea keets.

I'll have to go look up all my hatch dates...I know I set some on 9/14. Can't remember which ones though? All my eggs are going to have a staggered hatch. *sigh* I get some confused on which egg is supposed to hatch on which day!
lau.gif

~Aspen

I set 1 double yolk RSL cross (wont be able to tell who daddy is until hatched) that has now been condirmed has 2 alive chicks growing that was set 9/12

and 16 Serama eggs that were set 9/14!

Aspen - I see you everywhere I swear!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom