Setting 9/14 Who's with me...

I received my eggs on the 14th but let them sit till the 15th. I will put them into lockdown Monday the 3rd in the afternoon.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

it looks like I still have 6 Black Copper Marans and 10 Lavendar Orpingtons
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Good Luck Every one
love.gif
fl.gif
pop.gif

Last edited:
How exciting to find this thread! I set 12 BCM's on the evening of the 13th. I just finished my last turns and now just have to wait. This is my first try with an incubator - although we successfully hatched some turkey poults a few summers ago for friends. I'm very nervous and CANNOT wait until they either hatch or don't hatch. I'm noticing that the more I read about incubating the more nervous I get! lol I seem to have most things wrong!

I set on the 15 and the 17th started with 61 eggs and after all the candling still have 37 most were shipped eggs so doing pretty good so far!!and i have four eggs out there with my silkie hen! she hasnt had them to long but i candled them and they r looking good so far! Good luck everyone with your hatches this is my first time and it seems to be taking forever!
big_smile.png

oops i mean the 16th and the 18th

Last edited:
Locked Down....

I lost one more Sumatra. Eggs are off turner, most are in egg cartons, filled water channels and added wet sponges. Temp is at 99 at egg level, humidity at 55% and climbing.

I quess I just wait now??

My eggs are so dark that it's been difficult for me to candle them. Tonight I was just looking into the incubator hoping to find some sign of life because I really didn't know if any chicks were growing. Well, guess what I heard? A peep!!!! An egg is peeping! WOOHOO!!!!

I still have 1 serama egg from Zoomummzy's rooster, Amadeus.. I have to wait another day to put it into lockdown (which should be tomorrow) because a power surge rest the temp on the incubator and I didnt catch it until lastnight so it ran 3 days at 96*F... but the baby is still alive an moving
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom