Setting eggs June 3rd. Need hatching buddies! Lets have some fun!

I hope everyone hatches out!
fl.gif

I had put my little incubator away but Thursday a friend gave me 5 eggs so I just have to pull it out again. I use a Brinsea Mini Advance which only holds 7 eggs. It keeps things under control so I don't wind up with hundreds of chicks. I got one Lavender orpington egg, four BLR wyandottes and will add an egg from each of my Speckled Sussex girls (EE rooster). When I get home Saturday evening I will put the eggs in the Mini, That way the eggs should hatch on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday if everything goes according to schedule. This will be my third time to hatch this year. So far the cockerels are in the lead 7 to 4. I really really really want the Lavender to be a pullet, REALLY.
We're crossing fingers too.
ya.gif

Sorry I didnt get back to you. Been havin problems with the internet and it wouldnt work at all yeaterday. I thought I had the temp stabled out in mine too. Seemed to be ok all evening then when I woke up it was being a pain agian and still is. My other lil giant is just fine since I put the eggs in it and dont get why this one is being this way. It was messing up agian this morning. Hopin this doesnt effect our hatch. Boy I sure have thought about ya guys.

Sorry I didnt get back to you. Been havin problems with the internet and it wouldnt work at all yeaterday. I thought I had the temp stabled out in mine too. Seemed to be ok all evening then when I woke up it was being a pain agian and still is. My other lil giant is just fine since I put the eggs in it and dont get why this one is being this way. It was messing up agian this morning. Hopin this doesnt effect our hatch. Boy I sure have thought about ya guys.

frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom