Setting eggs the week of May 7th (Here's to wishing the best this time)!!!!!!!!!

Ok he is almost out and upside down and kicking like a mule to get that shell off! i am so gitty its a white splash YAY

Still worried he is on his head :(

Last edited:
Leave him! They should work it out themselves...
wink.png

But i have them in an egg carton it will be very hard for him to flip over i am freaking out that the blood will go to his head this is nerve racking but he is a fighter for sure poor little chicky!

i had to flip him and i am glad i did he has what looks like a knot on his head i opened a corner grabed the shell flipped him added warm water and closed again temp and hum is great and only dropped a degree on hum only temp remained at 100 i am just glad none of the others had pipped yet so i was able to do it quickly so i think all will be ok.

Very beautiful babies! I hope that curled foot fixes on its' own.
I made little shoes from electrical tape for her, with luck her little feeties will be straight in a day or two. She is taking it well, rockin' her duck feet :D

Going into lockdown tonight. Should I toss the ones that look empty? They are BCM's and difficult to see, but the two that are porous look like they stopped developing over a week ago. Will it hurt to leave them all be?

I've gone into lockdown and left one clear egg in there.... It doesn't smell or anything but I made sure I tucked it away so hopefully any chicks that hatch don't roll it around!

My humidity is increasing.... I'm getting nervous. I wish we could sit the eggs on top of permanent candlers in the base of the incubator so I could see what the heck is going on inside them!!! ARGH! If this hatch fails like my last one....
I WANT CHICKIESSSSS TOO! I love the pictures guys
love.gif
Keep sharing!

I think I locked down about half a day early too....

Back
Top Bottom