Setting eggs week of 7/13... Anyone with me??

Got 4 more pippin!!...woohoo!!

I'm sooo happy....have 1 boy & 1 girl so far!!
Got my Roo....now I want More Hens...but we'll see!!

***Crossin Fingers***

As I was typin this...got another one hatched!!
This is Amazin!!!

Last edited:
Still waiting on my 9 to pip. Should be today or tomorrow. I might have put them into lockdown a day early, but when I candled I already saw a little beak poked through the air cell. Come on babies, Bear needs a friend!

Still waiting on my 9 to pip.  Should be today or tomorrow.  I might have put them into lockdown a day early, but when I candled I already saw a little beak poked through the air cell.  Come on babies, Bear needs a friend!

*€* Sprinklin Chickie Dust *€*
*** crossin fingers & sayin prayers ***

Come On "Bear Buddie"!!!!.....wishin ya the BEST!!!

Came home last night from a night out with the family, and found my only purebred Ameraucana had died. NO idea what happened. I am so sad. Then 45 min later, I noticed my tiny little miracle chick I helped out of her shrinkwrap has a large cyst-like growth on her chest under the skin. It's about the size of a marble, and her breathing was labored. I thought for sure she would die in the night, but she's still kicking this morning. She even looks a little perkier, but the growth is still there.

Any ideas what this might be???

Willow
hit.gif

This is the little one that died. I'm heartbroken. I know it's life, but it still sucks!!!

Came home last night from a night out with the family, and found my only purebred Ameraucana had died. NO idea what happened. I am so sad. Then 45 min later, I noticed my tiny little miracle chick I helped out of her shrinkwrap has a large cyst-like growth on her chest under the skin. It's about the size of a marble, and her breathing was labored. I thought for sure she would die in the night, but she's still kicking this morning. She even looks a little perkier, but the growth is still there.

Any ideas what this might be???

Willow
hit.gif

This is the little one that died. I'm heartbroken. I know it's life, but it still sucks!!!
I am so sorry. It's always harder when you lose them after they hatch. She was very cute, again sorry.

I lost the one Lemon Cuckoo Orp that hatched. He was fine one minute and gone the next. He was SO tiny.I have more in the bator cooking right now so I hope my luck is better with this batch of shipped eggs. A couple of my home laid eggs have hatched also. A mix of my blue orp and production reds and they are pure yellow????I still have not taken any new pics. The chicks are huge. I cant believe how fast they are growing!

I lost the one Lemon Cuckoo Orp that hatched. He was fine one minute and gone the next. He was SO tiny.I have more in the bator cooking right now so I hope my luck is better with this batch of shipped eggs. A couple of my home laid eggs have hatched also. A mix of my blue orp and production reds and they are pure yellow????I still have not taken any new pics. The chicks are huge. I cant believe how fast they are growing!

When did you set the ones "cooking" right now?

Back
Top Bottom