Setting the week of August 22 (or so... ) Everyone join!! You know you want to!

Denise661 - I have photobucket version 1.5.7 and I can't find a copy option and the usual "press & hold" on the picture does nothing... where/how do you copy?

I was afraid you asked me that LOL
When you go into photo bucket click or go in the picture you want then
You left click (my phone has 4 buttons in the bottom ) them some words will pop out then yoi click the one that has the "i" then go to where is says HTML click that then go to BYC press on the screen *your phone * then go to paste. And I'm hoping you understood me :(
I have a android phone that has 4 buttons on the bottom so when I'm in photo bucket I just click the left button.

Here's my incubator
LL

Serama are pretty much like any other breed...or I guess, any other bantam. They WILL require help if you hear peeping for an extended time... think 18 hours after the internal pip if they have not made an external pip, go ahead and get that started for them. I lost two my first hatch by sitting on my hands while they peeped away inside the eggs. You can either just get it partly started for them, or remove the top of the shell...not the membrane.

Otherwise, they're just like any other breed

Here's my incubator
900x900px-LL-75d1273c_050whitee.jpeg

Pretty mama ;) hoping one of mine will take over for my incubator next spring. Mine were all this year's chicks - all girls. So if I have any male chicks this fall either from my two eggs I'm hoping will hatch or from the mail order companions for them, I'll gladly let my girls incubate for me. Orpingtons should be broody frequently I believe. Not sure how old the males need to be before I'll get fertile eggs. I hate to get them shipped again.

I am so excited!! Went to a chicken swap today and found 9 new chickens to take home!! I bought 2 black frizzled black Cochins, one blue, one white, and one splash Cochin. I also got 3 buff silkies for only $5.
Two of the Cochins (black frizzled and white) are laying age so once they get out of isolation I will have will be able to breed them with my birchen and get more eggs to incubate!!

As for my current eggs, two days to lockdown :D

1st clutch day 21 is in a few hours 6/8 made it to lock down at least 3 are doing some shaking.
pop.gif
I moved the 6 to the fridgebator for lockdown, so as long as I'm awake when they hatch it should make for a good show.

2nd clutch, 5 eggs, will be at day 14 this eve. Going to have my kids help me candle so they can see what's going on in there too. They haven't seen me candle yet.

3rd clutch, 21 eggs, will be at day 8 tonight.

Congrats to everyone going into lockdown or getting ready to lockdown.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom