Severe Weather Warning should I bring them in tonight

chickity-chick

Songster
May 1, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Hi all my chickens are in a temporary eglu cube coop. I have the back panel removed and a loose tarp for added for ventilation and I leave the front door open for ventilation as well. They might get wet becuase of this and the wind. I live in Atlanta GA and am not sure if I need to bring them in for the night. Please help me. I don't went them to get sick and die from this storm because they are not in a good coop.

Hi all my chickens are in a temporary eglu cube coop. I have the back panel removed and a loose tarp for added for ventilation and I leave the front door open for ventilation as well. They might get wet becuase of this and the wind. I live in Atlanta GA and am not sure if I need to bring them in for the night. Please help me. I don't went them to get sick and die from this storm because they are not in a good coop.
I would bring them in, to be on the safe side.

How old are they and is the coop secured well so it doesn't blow over?

If you are really worried, bring them into the garage for the night.

Back
Top Bottom