Sexing these 7, 8 weekers!

Oh Hoovers. They're mixing so many breeds they don't even know what they've got.
Screenshot_20210730-201447_Chrome.jpg

Yep! My thoughts too. Cinnamon Queens, Production Reds, Columbian Rocks (maybe???), Jersey Giants, and apparently a Chocolate Orpington? Wouldn't expect that out of TSC but it certainly looks chocolate to me...
It was a great surprise when it was suggested that is what she could be!! I just keep hoping it ends up a girl so i can keep her!
The white were bought as amberlinks and have just begun to get that tannish yellow color showing up in their feathers. They were question marks on my sheet until today. These red chicks have been the other issue until today! Ill post these guys again around 12 weeks im sure, and hopefully they remain pullets and a chocolate orpington! Lol. Thank you :)

It was a great surprise when it was suggested that is what she could be!! I just keep hoping it ends up a girl so i can keep her!
The white were bought as amberlinks and have just begun to get that tannish yellow color showing up in their feathers. They were question marks on my sheet until today. These red chicks have been the other issue until today! Ill post these guys again around 12 weeks im sure, and hopefully they remain pullets and a chocolate orpington! Lol. Thank you :)
Wow! Amberlink definitely makes sense! I missed the tan color :) Pretty flock!

Back
Top Bottom