Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

are you expecting any public transport to run? Or are you leaving it to C since the birds don't want to leave the run anyway in the awful weather?
I'm being picked up by the eldest and taken to the allotments and then on to christmas dinner etc. She lives within walking distance of the allotments. I even get a lift home after.:D

The walking will probably help with your recovery, if you don't overdo it.

My current dog/canine loves chickens, and not in a detrimental way to them!
That's my thinking.
I've had dogs and chickens live together without any major problems but they were farm dogs that lived outside and had generation of livestock herders and guards before them.
On the other hand I've had city supposedly trained dogs kill chickens and try to kill sheep.

That's my thinking.
I've had dogs and chickens live together without any major problems but they were farm dogs that lived outside and had generation of livestock herders and guards before them.
On the other hand I've had city supposedly trained dogs kill chickens and try to kill sheep.
Not sure if you're familiar with author Joyce Stranger? She wrote a lot of books, mostly with dogs, and not a few about rural England. She doesn't have polite words for people who don't control their dogs.

FB_IMG_1703529288189.jpg

Back
Top Bottom