Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

If I wore boots like that I would be reluctant to take them off too! It looks like it would take me half an hour to get myself in to them and lace and buckle them up. I would probably sleep in them too.
I have similar army boots with a side zipper and laces so it fits.... soles get full of mud though.

KIMG0436_01.JPG

They come insulated or not, somewhat waterproof... zipper is an issue with waterproof, old ones had a foldable piece inside the zipper area and was waterproof.
Made by Bates

Let me put this into context.
The reason I have this rule is because my partner NEVER takes off his damn french army rangers in the house.
He would probably even wear them in bed, if he could.
Since I'm not sure if people outside France have the equivalent of this very french boot I will post this tax where you can zoom on his feet.
Sounds like my kind of man. Maybe the two of us could sit in one of the barns, with out boots on and drink Scotch.
When I was in Catalonia I was in and out of my house all day and much of the night. It takes a while to lace up army style or walking boots. I often needed to be out there quickly.
Fortunately I had an all concrete floor and lived on my own.

And also makes me wonder why I (and quite a few other humans both male and females I believe) would still take up the hazardous project of sharing our lives with someone with no intention whatsoever at reproducing the specie.
That's the senior arrangement bit I mentioned.:p
It took the very lovely and much lusted after Gedit some time to drum into the new males that she didn't lay eggs. Once that got established it all worked out well.
Gedit told me one day that in her view the majority of the chickens problems was the laying of eggs. I think she had a point.

Back
Top Bottom