Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

The weather was quite pleasent today but that's where pleasent stopped.
Bus problems getting there.
When I got to the allotments I found the two female geese dead in the run. The geese hadn't been fed, their water hadn't been changed since I did it yesterday.

This time I rang Caroline up and told them they had to come and deal with this. They were at their daughters and turned up eventually. I cleaned up after the last two that died and I'm fed up with it. Of course it's me that finds them because I'm the one there the most.

I may have persuaded Caroline to rehome the two remaining males. They are not getting the care they need.
View attachment 3651177View attachment 3651175View attachment 3651173View attachment 3651172View attachment 3651171View attachment 3651170
I just don’t understand…WHY? 😡 Some people should not be allowed to have animals…
@Perris and @TropicalChickies got a recognition medal!
Congrats ! :yesss:

Congratulations to @fuzzi too on a recognition medal!
Congratulations to all of you!

When I got to the allotments I found the two female geese dead in the run. The geese hadn't been fed, their water hadn't been changed since I did it yesterday.

This time I rang Caroline up and told them they had to come and deal with this. They were at their daughters and turned up eventually. I cleaned up after the last two that died and I'm fed up with it. Of course it's me that finds them because I'm the one there the most.

I may have persuaded Caroline to rehome the two remaining males. They are not getting the care they need.
View attachment 3651177View attachment 3651175View attachment 3651173View attachment 3651172View attachment 3651171View attachment 3651170
What happened? Did a predator get the geese?
:hit

A predator got the geese?

Back
Top Bottom