Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Haven’t paid tax in a while. Will detail of hackle feathers do?
I rather like the pattern :D

Attachments

• IMG_3429.jpeg
    IMG_3429.jpeg
    546.7 KB · Views: 14
There is a book on Blood Type Diets.

In this book it tells what each blood type eats.

With my blood type it was right on.

I'm a carnivore.

I love meat.
I do too. I looked up the blood type diet. As a type A I should be eating opposite of what I do. But I don't do well with what it says I should be eating.

I do too. I looked up the blood type diet. As a type A I should be eating opposite of what I do. But I don't do well with what it says I should be eating.
Dutch wikipedia (translated):
The blood group diet has encountered a lot of scientific criticism, because it is based on several assumptions that are not widely shared.[1] For example, d'Adamo wrongly assumes that blood group O is the oldest blood group, which, however, is blood group A. Moreover, there is no scientific basis for a connection between blood group and nutrition; blood types have little to do with the biochemistry of nutrients.[1] An analysis of scientific research on blood type-based diets found no evidence that these diets positively affect health.[2]

wow - busy day. That's real progress on the allotments formalities, and on the flat, both of which are important matters and the news is positive. More Covid in the family is also important but not a happy matter; I hope all get better soon and the belated birthday celebrations are not pushed on too far.

How old are Fret's chicks now? Janeka's were 8 weeks old on the 2nd October, and they're all still together too, and Janeka is moulting too, so Snap!
View attachment 3652709
Seven weeks old today.

🤬

Congrats! This is good news.

Of course, you know its not you, who caused this. Hope your family is well again pretty soon. Do you feel completely better now? Not easily exhausted after doing a bit of work?

Tax: View attachment 3653118
No, not completely better. That will take some time.

Omnivore here too. I actually can't digest most fruits or veggies, they make me super sick for days. :idunno
Henry is such a gorgeous bird, I keep showing my husband his pictures. Maybe we'll look for a farm near here with them when we need more birds.
20231005_193623.jpg
This one in front is starting to get protective over the other chicks. If it is a cockerel, it'll have a heck of a time keeping that dark grey one in check, she is a nut about always trying to get food.

(from organisation paid by the government/not influencers)
I am not one to openly trust the government, they are influenced by money, from people such as Bill Gates who is pushing population reduction while pushing manufactured vegan foods and suggesting we all get used to eating bugs. LOL

The proof off the benefits is in my lab results. The bad cholesterols (tryglycerides, and LDL) dropped, good cholesterol, (HDL) is finally almost up to the normal range, it has always been low. I actually feel better than I did in my 20's before my thyroid went off the rails. When I was strictly following the "government and medical" community guidelines, my labs kept getting worse, I felt awful, and they wanted to put me on statins, which gave me chest pain. It works for me, and no one lives forever, but at least I will feel better and be stronger in my old age. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom